Terms and Conditions
Orders placed using this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We want to make sure that you have a positive buying experience with us. If you are unsure about which product you need, we will be happy to answer any questions you have on the various assessments and tools available.We are here to be your DiSC resource. We regret that we cannot accept returns on any training product that has been opened (including facilitator kits, learning aids, and paper profiles). Returns on unopended products must be approved by DISC-USA and may include a restocking and handling fee. If you ordered an incorrect electronic profile, and that profile access code has not been used, we will gladly exchange it for another profile. If the new profile costs more than what you purchased, you will be charged only for that additional amount. If the new profile costs less than what you ordered, we will refund the difference.
- Orders will normally be despatched within 24 hours of order receipt for electronic products. For training software, training support materials and other products which are not supplied electronically, the goods will normally be shipped within 1 business working day for any mainland USA addresses, including any time taken for delivery from the publisher. Overseas shipments will be carried out using reputable professional parcel delivery agents and will normally be within 7 working days of order receipt..
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Texas.