Your Team Can Do Better...
DISC Train the Trainer
DISC is a powerful and highly effective tool which, when used proficiently, can produce spectacular results.
As more and more organizations experience the benefits of bringing DISC to their employees, they are also recognizing the importance of having certified professionals who can keep DISC alive within the company’s culture.
Completing a DISC certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge —giving your clients or organization the ability to tie DISC solutions directly to individual, team, and company goals.
You have 3 options to choose from:
Everything DiSC® Trainer Certification – Public Course
Deepen the expertise of your internal team in Everything DiSC® with this intensive, in-person course, held on location in Minneapolis, MN. Two full days of facilitated learning help participants earn the credentials needed to bring Everything DiSC into their organizations.
Blending group learning with collaborative activities, the Everything DiSC® Certification course will help your trainers gain the knowledge and content expertise they need to confidently help others get the most out of any one of the many Everything DiSC programs: Workplace, Management, Sales, Work of Leaders, and 363 for Leaders.
- Deepen expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions others may have
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Develop expertise working with a variety of Everything DiSC facilitation toolkits, including Workplace, Management, Sales, Work of Leaders, and the Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders assessment tools
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC® Trainer
- Two days of live facilitated learning
- Completion and analysis of a personalized Everything DiSC profile
- Review of supplemental materials: Comparison Report, Supplement for Facilitators Report, Facilitator Report, Group Culture Report, and Team View Report
- Participant’s choice of one Everything DiSC facilitation toolkit
- Final Certification exam (graded activity)
Each participant must own or purchase at least one of the following Everything DiSC facilitation kits:
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Sales
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
*additionally, there will be required prework assigned three weeks prior to the course.
The prework includes
- Orientation for Everything DiSC® Certification Prework
- The Everything DiSC® Assessments (Workplace, Sales, Management, Work of Leaders)
- About You!
- The Everything DiSC® Model: Basic Characteristics
- Cornerstone Principles of Everything DiSC
- Others' Motivators and Stressors
- What Motivates Others?
- What Do Others Find Stressful?
- Common Misuses of DiSC Language
- The Value of DiSC Card Sort
- Ah-Ha! Moments—Discovering DiSC®
- Research Scavenger Hunt
Book Now to Secure Your Place at an Upcoming Event
If you would like to pay for your training now, click on the button below and this will take you to our store where we can take your card details.
Alternatively, if you would prefer us to invoice you, then simply click on the date you wish to attend, complete the form and we will register your place and generate the paperwork in due course.
DISC Train-the-Trainer – In- Company Course
An in-company TTT is typically less expensive per head than our publicly-scheduled courses.
If you have a team of people looking to become trained, but want to avoid the high cost of people being away from the office, it may be more beneficial for us to come to you and run an in-house train-the-trainer session.
Not only may it be more financially beneficial (depending on the number of attendees), but the training can be adapted and made more specific to your organizational needs.
Please call 832-483-5535, email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an enquiry using the contact form.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Online Certification
Investment - $2495.00 without Kit or $3,690.00 with Kit
This four week online course will give you a foundational knowledge about Everything DiSC Workplace® and the research behind it. It will blend self-directed learning with live collaborative sessions to help you gain expertise and confidence with Everything DiSC from the convenience of your nearest internet connection.
Because this course specifically focuses on Everything DiSC Workplace®, you must own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit to participate in this course.
Course Start Dates and Registration
Dates for each course start date are listed below. Click the appropriate date to sign up!
Book Now to Secure Your Place at an Upcoming Event
Please note: Seats are limited to the first 20 participants and registration does not guarantee a place. We will confirm your attendance within 24 hours.
Self-directed learning and virtual collaborative sessions help participants gain the expertise and credentials needed to bring this powerful tool directly into their organizations.
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification training is just a click away. Blending self-directed learning with virtual instructor-led sessions, this online course takes participants for a deep dive into the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®, including tips and techniques on how to use the research to address common questions, and hands-on practice using the resources available in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit. Online work integrates a rich media experience with active, collaborative learning exercises to help participants apply DiSC® concepts to current challenges in an engaging and meaningful way.
- Gain credentials to conduct Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in an organization
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Develop expertise working with the Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Everything DiSC Workplace® Certified Trainer
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Periodic knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Pricing (all prices plus tax)
|Everything DiSC Workplace Certification Online Course|
|Without Everything DiSC Workplace Kit||$ 2,495.00|
|With Everything DiSC Workplace Kit||$ 3,690.00|
To be eligible to register, you must
- Own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Be able to commit to four weeks of self-directed work
- Be able to attend ALL four live collaborative (instructor-led) sessions
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a mobile phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions
This online course consists of four modules over a four week period. You will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC). Tablets or mobile phones are not supported at this time.
- Use a recommended browser:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Cancellation & Payment Policy
More than 14 days prior to start of course you can cancel registration with no penalty.