About the DiSC® Profile
DiSC® is a model of human behavior that helps people understand “why they do what they do”. DiSC has helped people achieve more effective communication for over 40 years. Our reports provide a wealth of information about your workplace priorities and preferences. The results provide clear strategies for connecting with colleagues whose priorities and preferences differ from yours.
Cornerstone Principles of the DiSC Model
- All DiSC styles and priorities are equally valuable and everyone is a blend of all four styles
- Your work style is also influenced by other factors beyond DiSC®, such as life experiences, education, and maturity
- Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective with others
- Learning about other people’s DiSC styles can help you understand their needs and how they may differ from your own
- You can improve the quality of your workplace environment by using DiSC to build more effective relationships
DiSC is a very simple model made up of four basic styles: D, i, S, and C.
Individuals within any group or team possess very diverse approaches to communication and styles of relating to others. Understanding those differences and having tools to more effectively relate to them result in better workplace communication AND healthier organizations.
Seems simple, right? It is. But it’s not simplistic. Here’s why:
As technology has evolved, DiSC has too. Our online DiSC assessments use adaptive testing to quickly analyze a person’s responses and provide the most personalized DiSC feedback possible. And it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
All of our Everything DiSC® personality assessments are application-focused, so the feedback is presented to you as a leader, manager, individual contributor, or sales person.
What’s in it for you and your team? Everything DiSC:
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings